Sunday, May 8, 2011

ako si joel

Ako Si JOEL..
Simple lang ako.. at simple lang din ang pananaw ko sa buhay..


I think the very reason why I created this blog is my love of expressing thoughts and sharing things I enjoy doing. I love sharing things: things I’ve learned from others or even the things I've learned all by myself. This is my way of reaching others, or maybe inspiring them.

"Instead of talking about others, why don't just talk of yourself.."

You are just making them the “BIDA” while you are on the other hand the “KONTRABIDA”.. So Be the BIDA! Just TALK OF YOURSELF – your achievements, the things that makes you happy, things that makes you feel excited, things you want to do, things that you are interested with, your wishes, your plans, your hopes and aspirations, your pets, your songs, your works, your stuffs.. You have a lot of things to share with the world.

You may see other people with their eyebrows meeting, but don’t mind them. It’s your WALL, anyway.



So, what do you expect to see in this blog?
 Mga KABULASTUGAN? 
 Di naman.. Just Read the post below if you are interested.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment